Last Activity:01-15-2008 8:16 AM
Posted in thread: Correct way to install aluminum window capping? on 01-16-2008 at 11:36 AM
I spoke with the project manager and he is going to review the work and probably have them
reinstall the capping.Thanks
Posted in thread: Correct way to install aluminum window capping? on 01-15-2008 at 07:16 AM
We had some windows replaced last week and the installer installed aluminum casing to the
exterior using nails. I didn't think that was the correct way to install aluminum capping, but
even if the use...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question