Last Activity:06-30-2008 6:33 AM
Posted in thread: Rotted Andersen Vinyl Clad Casement's on 06-29-2008 at 06:55 PM
The problem area is in the sill part of the frame. I don't see any welds in the area, but the
vinyl has failed in the corner, at the end of the hinge plate. All the screw holes are
elongated, and the ...
Posted in thread: Rotted Andersen Vinyl Clad Casement's on 06-29-2008 at 04:31 PM
I have a 17-year old Andersen vinyl clad casement window that the lumber yard says is
apparently rotted, and they don't know how to fix it. Is there something I can inject into the
vinyl, or is there ...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair