Last Activity:02-19-2012 6:47 AM
Posted in thread: Ceramic tile floor squeaks after roof leak on 02-19-2012 at 05:55 AM
We had our kitchen re-floored with ceramic tile 6 month ago. New plywood underlay, etc. Screwed
down. The floor person was careful to make sure all squeaks were gone. We're having our roof
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?