Last Activity:12-05-2008 1:46 PM
Posted in thread: GE profile refrigerator condenser fan motor trouble on 11-04-2008 at 12:00 PM
Today, The factory authorized GE technician came out to repair this fan motor issue. He checked
voltage at the motor plug, found 13 vdc. He pulled a replacement motor off his truck, plugged
it in and ...
Posted in thread: GE profile refrigerator condenser fan motor trouble on 10-21-2008 at 01:09 PM
I've got a GE model PDS22SCRBRSS that has a condenser fan motor that won't operate. My scenario
is exactly the same as the one that posted on 7-1-2008. This too is a dc fan motor. I
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing