- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-17-2008 10:15 PM
Posted in thread: variable speed motor on york heater is defective on 08-17-2008 at 09:24 PM
DAVEI'm having your problem with same GE variable speed motor on Trane furnace. What looks like
a capacitor but you say is a thermistor is bad and I cannot find a replacement. By any chance
did you fi...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?