- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-28-2010 4:48 PM
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 09-04-2010 at 10:49 AM
Do not go this route!! We hired a local Calgary company (ClearVu Thermal) to fix 11 of our
windows. What they initially said made sense but the process does not work. Every time the
weather changes ou...
Posted in thread: My laminate floor moves when you walk on it on 09-04-2010 at 10:31 AM
You mentioned that you were "in the process" of laying down the floor...my experience with the
floating floor is that it does not shift once it is completely layed down. It will tend to move
a bit wit...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling