- Posts 3
Last Activity:04-21-2010 4:10 AM
Posted in thread: Need help with soundproofing on 04-22-2010 at 03:33 AM
Ted, regarding this statement “There isn't a sheet of "soundproof drywall" made that equals
eight sheets of standard drywall. That's a well known unsubstantiated piece of marketing hype,
Posted in thread: Sound Proofing with Blown-In Insulation on 04-21-2010 at 02:49 AM
Hi ted,Agree with your statement “Any pre-damped drywall is simply layers of standard boards
and damping compound.”But this process of making them is time consuming. Quiet Solutions has
full TL data b...
Posted in thread: Sound Proofing with Blown-In Insulation on 04-13-2010 at 04:53 AM
QuietRock costs $40 for the 510 model. Lowe's sells quietrock for $43. It's mentioned in the
site aswell. If you are doing it yourself a layer of drywall, and then a layer of quietrock and
some glue s...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?