Last Activity:02-17-2012 4:06 PM
Posted in thread: Hello from Lake Travis on 04-09-2010 at 07:19 AM
We have an organizing and handyman business in the Greater Austin area. As we always run into
unique problems this will be a great forum for us.
Posted in thread: Master Bedroom Help! PLEASE! on 04-09-2010 at 07:15 AM
If you keep your furniture then the first thing I suggest is to exchange your ceiling fan. Stay
neutral if everything you mentioned is going back in the room. Or choose the color(s) for the
wall and f...
Posted in thread: My bedroom is a disaster.. on 02-23-2010 at 12:08 PM
Hmm, we have lots of suggestions, but how far do you want to go?Questions:Who sleeps there? Who
uses it for an office? What other activities (:p) are going on in there other than sleeping and
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help