- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-15-2008 3:20 PM
Posted in thread: Pink fiberglass blow in insulation on 08-15-2008 at 02:25 PM
Please look at your canisters. There are different types. you need IC rated for Insulation
contact.See this: they are IC rated, they are meant to be covered. As for sprinkling the
Insulation, That is...
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge