Last Activity:11-02-2007 10:20 PM
Posted in thread: Cutting An Opening In An Exterior Wall on 11-02-2007 at 09:31 PM
hello,I want to cut a window opening in an exterior wall. I'm good with the header size. The
concern is that there is a 2x6 cross member running from the top corner of the wall down to a
stud at the m...
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?