Last Activity:08-04-2006 2:17 PM
Posted in thread: plumbing question on 08-02-2006 at 07:59 AM
I have a problem... hoping one of you do-it-yourselfers out there can help me out. I need to
replace the knob to my shower faucet as the handle has broken. I've tried looking for
replacement faucet ha...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question