Last Activity:04-22-2012 8:43 PM
Posted in thread: hardwood floor on 04-22-2012 at 08:31 PM
i am remodeling several units of a multi-unit complex. in one of the units, it has original
hardwood floor under the carpet. is it better to refinish, stain the original hardwood or
install laminates ...
Posted in thread: faucets on 04-22-2012 at 08:26 PM
I am remodeling 4 bathrooms in a multi-unit complex. As I have a limited budget and want to
give it the contemporary look without spending the $$$ I was wondering if anyone has had any
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?