Last Activity:06-05-2011 8:41 AM
Posted in thread: Water Damaged Exterior Siding on 05-29-2011 at 12:07 PM
Attached are a couple of photos showing bubbling, rotting and water damage. I would like to
find out how to remove the bottom 6" and install a 1x6 cedar trim along the bottom of the
siding and caulk t...
Posted in thread: Water Damaged Exterior Siding on 05-28-2011 at 05:22 PM
Can you tell me the best way to install cedar trim along the bottom of the exterior siding that
has water damage? I cannot find any photos or instructions on this process. Thank you. Dave
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?