- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-21-2007 4:15 PM
Posted in thread: Question on basement floor prep on 05-21-2007 at 03:25 PM
You could skip most of that prep work if you acid stain your floors instead of painting them.
You can get an Acid Stain Overlay Kit and acid stain from www.DCsurfaces.com . Acid stain is
pretty easy t...
Posted in thread: what flooring goes with wainscoting? on 05-21-2007 at 03:19 PM
If you have concrete floors you could do an Acid Stain Overlay and acid stain the floors. The
company I work for has all the products to do the job yourself. You can view photos and order
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice