- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-06-2010 7:39 AM
Posted in thread: Bees drilling holes and making themselves at home. on 07-06-2010 at 06:41 AM
I had a client who had a honeybee problem. A local beekeeper removed them at no charge. Not
sure if that's your situation, but you never know.
Keith's Rochester Roofing
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling