Last Activity:03-10-2008 7:25 PM
Posted in thread: Funky Bath Tub Smell! Please Help! on 03-11-2008 at 05:02 PM
Hey There - Thanks for the feedback. The tub has been in place since 2001. It only started
doing this a couple years ago. I wonder if the bleach treatment might solve the problem. I will
give it a go....
Posted in thread: Funky Bath Tub Smell! Please Help! on 03-10-2008 at 06:04 PM
Hi folks - I am hoping you can help me out. I have a corner jetted tub unit in my master bath
that when after it is used(the next day) gets a smell that comes out of the ventilation grate
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?