Last Activity:03-21-2010 7:30 AM
Posted in thread: Can I install recessed lighting??? on 03-21-2010 at 04:31 PM
Well, this project is officially on my list. Thanks for the advice today folks - your have been
a big help already. Now I'm going to see if there are any "how-to" videos that show me how to
tie into t...
Posted in thread: Can I install recessed lighting??? on 03-21-2010 at 02:44 PM
I havent looked but Im sure there is. I guess that's where I go next. Assuming I find the box,
what are my next few steps?
Posted in thread: Can I install recessed lighting??? on 03-21-2010 at 02:23 PM
Thanks for your advice Bud. Attic access is easy so were good there. Not tying in at the switch
sounds great! When you type "pick up where the light fixture is now", does that mean that Im
going to do...
Posted in thread: Can I install recessed lighting??? on 03-21-2010 at 01:29 PM
I have drywall instead of plaster and installing the fixtures should be very do-able. Im
interested in tying into the switches and adding the wattage you suggest. What does that
process look like?
Posted in thread: Can I install recessed lighting??? on 03-20-2010 at 07:31 PM
I have a 40 yr old home that has poor lighting in the kitchen. It has one ceiling light that
provides most of the general light for the room. I would like to add 4-5 recessed lights and do
the work my...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring