Last Activity:05-05-2008 7:43 PM
Posted in thread: stone wall waterfall help on 05-03-2008 at 11:40 AM
yes, the sump pumps work, yet I rarely hear them go on (had a plumber check them and he
replaced one that didn't work). I thought orig. they were for water that came in thru the
outside stairs to the ...
Posted in thread: stone wall waterfall help on 05-02-2008 at 07:35 PM
I have a 160 yr old plus house. two homes were attached together on 2 seprate stone foundations
joined by a tunnel like area to form one house. When I bought the house the basement had a
cement floor ...
- Need some help
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help