Last Activity:11-15-2009 8:02 PM
Posted in thread: Really Horrible Porch on 11-16-2009 at 08:06 AM
Thank's for that great reply !
Posted in thread: Really Horrible Porch on 11-15-2009 at 07:02 PM
Would I need a compressor ? How quickly could I get the job done (in terms of hours labour) ?
How heavy is the jack hammer itself and does it require much effort to operate ? Never used one
Posted in thread: Really Horrible Porch on 11-14-2009 at 09:39 PM
My porch is solid concrete. It's about 8" thick and 10' x 5'. Sinking, uneven, raised at one
end due to frost and thaw and unstable base. I am considering getting rid. How much effort is
involved in b...
Posted in thread: Ugly Canadian Porch on 11-02-2009 at 09:40 PM
I live in Ontario, Canada. The humidity levels are pretty high all year round....up to 80% in
Summer, and the temp. is often minus 30 celcius in Winter. I have a solid concrete porch (10' x
8 ' x 20" ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?