Last Activity:05-09-2011 4:57 PM
Posted in thread: Stone Veneer on 05-08-2011 at 05:43 PM
I checked for leaks in the roof, I didn't see any signs of water getting in(went in attic) The
problem is mostly 3 feet and below. I sealed around the window better but I noticed the marks
Posted in thread: Stone Veneer on 05-04-2011 at 07:10 PM
I bought my house last year. It has stone veneer outside then cinder block, then plaster on the
block. My daughters room had some wet spots on the wall I filled some cracks on the outside
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question