- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-08-2011 7:04 AM
Posted in thread: Help with inset deck stairs on 07-08-2011 at 06:12 AM
Hello, the ideal would be the stairs to seat on footings( right underneath the stringer) or a
path of concrete at the bottom. On the top of the stairs, it has to be screwed or bolted
properly. Good Lu...
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help