- Posts 2
decorative ceiling tiles
Last Activity:02-03-2008 5:31 PM
Posted in thread: Ceiling repair on 06-12-2008 at 12:25 PM
I don't know how bad your ceiling is.If it would be only cracks i would cover it with some
ceiling tiles.They are easy to install and add insulation as well.5/8 drywall is normal for
ceilings and is p...
Posted in thread: Renovation frustration on 02-03-2008 at 04:05 PM
Hi! My husband and I bought an old family farmhouse that we are renovating and have been since
March. With two kids, including a new baby, and him working 50-plus hours a week an hour away,
it's been ...
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab