- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-15-2006 5:29 PM
Posted in thread: AC problem on 07-15-2006 at 04:36 PM
My coil was replaced before the warrenty expired. It was replaced. Then it broke again. what
happens is that I turn the unit to 78 or 80 and the unit does not blow out cold air. I was told
by a repair...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs