Last Activity:10-25-2008 9:59 AM
Posted in thread: Holes in the front door sill on 10-25-2008 at 08:59 AM
My front door has a wooden sill which is rotting. I will eventually replace the door,which
includes two side windows, but that is not financially feasible at this time. The holes in the
sill are about...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling