- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-08-2006 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: condensation in sliding glass door on 07-08-2006 at 09:55 AM
What happened is that the integrity of the seal has been compromised and allowed moisture to
enter into the cavity. The moisture was already there in the vapor state and when the cold
water from the p...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs