Last Activity:04-07-2008 11:05 AM
Posted in thread: Need a 2-4 Entry Door on 04-08-2008 at 08:10 AM
NOpe, Lowes and Home Depot cannot order anything below 30" and local lumber yards can get it
but only in flush steel. I think I found a place online that can order it and waiting for a
price from them...
Posted in thread: Need a 2-4 Entry Door on 04-07-2008 at 10:04 AM
My home is about 15 years old and I have a 2'4" door going from the kitchen to the deck that
needs to be replaced. The slab(door)/jambs/threshold all need replacement so what I am looking
for is a 2-4...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair