Last Activity:06-15-2011 8:08 PM
Posted in thread: New to this Forum on 06-15-2011 at 07:08 PM
Hello, I just joined in the hopes of joining some discussions on home renovations, interior
design and anything to do with window treatments. I have gutted one of my homes myself, have
learned to sew ...
Posted in thread: Window Treatment Help! on 06-15-2011 at 07:03 PM
I love all the angles in the room. So I know that I am probably too late in posting some advice
since you had posted back in January. I would try and keep the look for all of the windows the
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass