Last Activity:09-17-2005 8:19 PM
Posted in thread: Adding Tile Backdrop to Tub on 09-17-2005 at 07:19 PM
Are there any simple tips to adding a tile backdrop to a bathtub? Is there a lot of cutting and
pasting involved or is it relatively simple?
Posted in thread: Replacing Current Cabinets on 09-17-2005 at 07:17 PM
I am looking to replace the cabinets in my kitchen. My house was built in the 80's and the
decor in there just isn't my style. Ideally I would like to take out all of the present
cabinets and replace ...
Posted in thread: Greetings on 09-17-2005 at 07:11 PM
Hi There, I'm on my second home, and unlike my first home, we bought this one used. It was
built in the 80's, but it is simply beautiful. Being that it is almost 25 years old there is
quite a bit of u...
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?