Last Activity:10-05-2012 8:59 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen backsplash/drywall replacement on 10-03-2012 at 09:00 PM
How about using tile backer board, or plywood? Wouldn't that be stiff enough to not have to
worry about the flexing?And thanks for the response and the welcome.
Posted in thread: Kitchen backsplash/drywall replacement on 10-03-2012 at 04:59 AM
Hello all. I'm replacing a kitchen backsplash that I tiled 20 +/- years ago. I tried to remove
the tile without damaging the sheetrock with not much luck. So I will need to replace the
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?