Last Activity:10-14-2007 5:59 AM
Posted in thread: installing new window on 10-14-2007 at 04:59 AM
Hi I wish to replace the old window in my kitchen. The opening for the new window has to be
double the size in length then the old window which means enlarging the opening. It is only a
single storey ...
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?