Last Activity:09-12-2012 9:30 PM
Posted in thread: Want to connect 3/8in condensation tube to sink drain on 09-12-2012 at 07:57 PM
I'll definitely look into the above suggestions. Thanks you two!!!Temporarily, would it be a
bad idea to tap a hole into the drain, feed the pipe through, and seal it off with some
Posted in thread: Want to connect 3/8in condensation tube to sink drain on 09-12-2012 at 03:15 PM
We're in a really old house. So, the rigging on the install of an A/C unit had a bucket for
condensation. I wasn't too thrilled to dump six times a day.I ran a 3/8in tube from the unit to
the bathtub ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs