Last Activity:12-03-2008 6:26 PM
Posted in thread: What is the best thing to fill a concrete porch? on 12-03-2008 at 05:31 PM
My wife and I are building a new house and I am needing some suggestions on filling our front
porch. The porch's dimensions are as follows: 40' wide, 8' deep and 5' high. It has 8" concrete
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?