Last Activity:10-10-2010 12:55 PM
Posted in thread: Flooded Basement on 10-07-2010 at 06:27 PM
Thanks. I had 7 pumps however the power went. I kept 2 going with a generator. The next day the
water was below the original floor level. My thought was to seal the sump at the original floor
Posted in thread: Flooded Basement on 10-03-2010 at 11:18 AM
You picture if right. There was a hole cut in the basement floor to the weeping tiles. Ground
water is normally below the old floor but can rise above the new floor in very heavy rain.
Sealing the sum...
Posted in thread: Flooded Basement on 09-26-2010 at 04:07 PM
My house was built with a deep basement such that the weeping tile was about 3 feet below the
line to the sewer. The basement floor was cut to install a sump to pump groundwater to the
storm sewer. Af...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill