- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-26-2011 10:59 AM
Posted in thread: Vintage General Electric Range on 07-26-2011 at 09:56 AM
I have this exact stove and it works well, however two of the burners need some work (salvaged
parts for the other two). I need to find replacement parts - have you any suggestions.
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge