Last Activity:03-13-2009 4:25 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing Air Switch in Steam Shower on 03-13-2009 at 03:38 PM
The hose came off the air switch in our steam shower. We can still access the tubing through
our basement since that is where the steam unit is located. We can 'fish' the tubing back up
through the wa...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?