Last Activity:02-01-2011 5:46 PM
Posted in thread: Cold House! on 01-31-2011 at 11:49 AM
The crawl space was vented, with little insulation in the interior. It's now completely sealed
(interior). The furnace ducts are not insulated as they provide the necessary heat for the
sealed crawl s...
Posted in thread: Cold House! on 01-30-2011 at 05:26 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply. I've sealed all external doors, and the interior doors have the
required gaps. I also had all of the ducts cleaned upon possesion, the furnace serviced (with a
Posted in thread: Cold House! on 01-30-2011 at 04:52 PM
I have an 18 year old house that I've just recently purchased. The floors were incredibly cold,
so I had a home energy audit performed, which revelaed that insulation (or lack of) was my
source of hea...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs