- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-23-2010 11:44 AM
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 06-23-2010 at 11:27 AM
Do not go this route!! We hired a local Calgary company (ClearVu Thermal) to fix 11 of our
windows. What they initially said made sense but the process does not work. Every time the
weather changes ou...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots