Last Activity:09-23-2012 9:52 AM
Posted in thread: Foundation Slab Exposure on 09-09-2012 at 08:16 AM
I live in a 19 yr old brick veneer home on a concrete foundation near Houston TX. The slab is
exposed 10-12 inches in some portions. Should I be concerned and raise the soil level? If so,
to what leve...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill