- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-29-2010 1:55 PM
Posted in thread: Getting new siding. Place over existing Asbestos Shingles? on 11-01-2010 at 07:25 AM
I have confirmed a landfill in my area will take it double bagged. My concern is can I take it
down on my own?
Posted in thread: Getting new siding. Place over existing Asbestos Shingles? on 10-29-2010 at 12:52 PM
Can anyone confirm it is legal for a homeowner in CT to remove asbestos siding on there own if
disposed of legally?
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question