Last Activity:02-23-2008 2:50 PM
Posted in thread: Basement toilet opinion on 02-21-2008 at 10:10 AM
Thanks Glenn. I don't think we have any similar law here since 1.6 gallon and 3.4 gallon tanks
are sold here. We do get rebates for 1.6 gallon tanks since it conserves water. I was just
confused on wh...
Posted in thread: Basement toilet opinion on 02-21-2008 at 07:57 AM
Hi, I'm in the process of finishing my basement and I decided to install a toilet as well since
there's already a drain. So when I was buying the toilet and tank over at home depot, the guy
told me no...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill