Last Activity:11-11-2011 8:51 PM
Posted in thread: Tile grout removal on 11-11-2011 at 07:51 PM
That was the right tool. Thanks!!
Posted in thread: Tile grout removal on 10-30-2011 at 03:33 PM
I need to remove some cracked tile grout. It there an easier way than using those hand-held
grout saws? The blades only last about 5 minutes.
Posted in thread: New ceiling fan wiring on 06-11-2011 at 04:04 PM
I want to install a ceiling fan where there is no ceiling light. Can I just install an outlook
box on a ceiling joist that can handle the weight of a fan, and run a wire from a wall outlet
to the ceil...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help