Last Activity:10-15-2011 11:07 AM
Posted in thread: Any advice on how to repair this? on 10-17-2011 at 11:12 AM
Thanks for all the advice. I think I now know why the flashing is somewhat raised in this
section. We recently had our house painted. The painter layed his ladder against this exact
section of gutter....
Posted in thread: Any advice on how to repair this? on 10-15-2011 at 10:06 AM
I noticed the other day when we had a big rain, run-off from the roof was going over the
gutter. This weekend I took a look at that section of the gutter and noticed the shingles are
kind of bending u...
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs