Last Activity:10-21-2009 6:47 PM
Posted in thread: leaking vinyl patio door at base on 10-21-2009 at 05:27 PM
Thanx, My prob is door is finished, plaster etc.. Only have 1/8" to work with at floor level
Posted in thread: Home Repair Help on 10-21-2009 at 05:17 PM
Greetings: I'm a new comer but an old man. looking fwd to learning from you all. Retired PD and
Fire mechanic and like to do my own smaller repairs. Stuck with a leaking 6' vinyl slider door
at base. ...
Posted in thread: leaking vinyl patio door at base on 10-19-2009 at 05:29 PM
No warrantee as contractor walked off job w/o completion. I did turn him into state and county
Posted in thread: leaking vinyl patio door at base on 10-19-2009 at 09:55 AM
Hello, This is my first visit and I'm anxious to talk to you all. I do alot of my own home
repair but had a small addition installed by a walk a way contractor. He left me with a mess.
One problem I h...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?