Last Activity:02-20-2013 12:58 AM
Posted in thread: Bathroom Walls/Ceiling on 02-20-2013 at 01:12 PM
I was told that orange membrane underlayment can replace the concrete backer board. Is that
true? It seems like it would be faster to install?
Posted in thread: Bathroom Walls/Ceiling on 02-19-2013 at 06:09 PM
Im gutting and remodeling my 5x7 full bathroom this weekend. One lingering question pertains to
the sheet rock methods. I've seen DuraRock used on many jobsites, but dont quite know the
Posted in thread: Bathroom Remodel on 02-17-2013 at 02:32 PM
Im planning on remodeling my small 5x7 bathroom next weekend. One lingering question i have
concerns the tub. Because the current tub goes wall to wall, once i remove it, how easily will
the new tub f...
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement