Last Activity:09-09-2010 5:41 PM
Posted in thread: Using grout on exterior door lock or handle on 09-07-2010 at 12:02 PM
Thank you KOK328 and Nestor Kelebay for your help.Thank you KoK328 and Nestor Kelebay for your
Posted in thread: Using grout on exterior door lock or handle on 08-30-2010 at 03:44 PM
My bad. Just finished repairing shower tile and some grout implanted itself in my brain. Caulk
is what I should have written.
Posted in thread: Using grout on exterior door lock or handle on 08-30-2010 at 02:57 PM
One of the benefits of living in Seattle is the opportunity to enjoy the rainy winter storms
and be happy that it is too warm for snow. Unfortunately, one of my wood exterior doors on an
upper deck is...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine