- Posts 5
Last Activity:09-11-2012 8:56 PM
Posted in thread: GE Refrigerator, Freezer not cold enough on 09-10-2012 at 09:42 PM
The freezer now is 16 and the fridge 40. The compressor is hot again. I will call GE for
Posted in thread: GE Refrigerator, Freezer not cold enough on 09-10-2012 at 01:07 PM
Hi, my model # ziss480nmcs, the freezer this morning was 6 and refrigerator 30. there is water
coming out like once a day from the top right corner of the fridge, what can he be ?
Posted in thread: GE Refrigerator, Freezer not cold enough on 09-09-2012 at 11:43 AM
The ceiling of the refrigerator have drops of water, looks like its sweating. Is this normal?
And yes I cleaned the condenser coils very good, I took pictures with my phone. Thank you for
Posted in thread: GE Refrigerator, Freezer not cold enough on 09-09-2012 at 11:39 AM
Ok, so now the temperature in the freezer is 9 and the refrigerator is 30. The compressor isn't
hot anymore, it's warm and I can touch it. the cieling of refrigerator
Posted in thread: GE Refrigerator, Freezer not cold enough on 09-09-2012 at 06:57 AM
I have a ge monogram refrigerator. My problem is that the freezer didn't cool well, so I
cleaned in the back of the compressor. Now the temperature starting to drop, it's was 22 and
now it's 12. But t...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?