- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-09-2010 10:09 AM
Posted in thread: My Neighbors Rat Problem on 05-09-2010 at 09:09 AM
i'm sorry to hear that. what a bad situation. my neighbors are pretty messy too because it's a
rental and they could care less about yardwork or garbage piling up. can you post pics? i think
we'd all ...
Posted in thread: Anyone have experience using PEX? on 05-08-2010 at 08:54 AM
i used pex when i replumbed my 60 year old house and love it. super easy to work with and have
not had a problem yet. i did it with manifolds for hot and cold, and from for the water coming
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- I need advice! Moisture barrier between brick and studs.
- Toilet vent pipe clogged or no?
- Fridge problem
- Kenmore electric dryer blowing fuse
- deck post (gate) and paint/stain?
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options