Last Activity:12-15-2011 11:36 PM
Posted in thread: Carrier Programmable Thermostat issues on 12-15-2011 at 10:40 PM
We have a Carrier Programmable Thermostat. Before it was easy to heat the house, just by
pressing the up or down buttons. Some time later, that changed and it wasn't as easy to heat up
the house. Now ...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass