- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-12-2009 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: Small leak in compression fitting on 09-12-2009 at 09:51 AM
you don't have to cut off the fitting. We bought a "Handle and Sleeve Puller Kit" at Home Depot
made by Brass Craft. You just attach the clamp behind the nut (compression ring inside) and
turn the scr...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help