Last Activity:09-25-2008 9:16 PM
Posted in thread: Strange patio door leak on 09-25-2008 at 08:16 PM
Sorry I haven't reposnded sooner. My job gets in the way of things I really like to do.
InspectorD - when you say paper, you mean making sure the the Tyvek wrapping overlaps the sill
pan? Not clear wh...
Posted in thread: Strange patio door leak on 09-22-2008 at 05:02 AM
Thanks for the response. Sounds like I need to take the whole door out and insert that sill pan
to do it right. Gosh, I was dreading that.
Posted in thread: Strange patio door leak on 09-21-2008 at 09:58 AM
I have a leaking patio door - so what else in new. However, I haven't seen any posts that
describe a problem quite like this one. I have water damage at the bottom corners of my sliding
patio door. I ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?